Wednesday, 26 August 2009

- deliverance *2* -



Yes, it all went pear shaped today... Poor boy's alarm clock wasn't set properly and therefore didn't go off, so he wasn't awake until 6.15...

Another chance tomorrow - mole-lifestyle needs to be addressed...


And it looks like my new career will be 'delivering' things too - business-post in a few neighbourhoods near here. I'm hoping to earn enough this way to afford my trip to England in a few months. 4 crates arrived this morning when i came back from my morning walk, with everything thrown in willy-nilly, I had to sort the post myself, order them by street first, then by number and work out the best route. The boys always get a groovy marked map when they do their rounds, but i had to tear out a page from a local phone book... Tomorrow is my first day. I'm hoping for nice weather...

No comments:

Post a Comment