Today is one of them. Alan and the kids have gone to my parent's house (as they are on holiday) and Max seems to have taken up residence in one of his mates' places... I have a long list of Things I Would Like To Do, and so boredom shouldn't come into it.
I long for them, usually a couple of days into a school-break, just to have 24 hours to do what i would like to do, to write, or read, or create little felt things (like here) while nobody disturbs me. But it seems that i've forgotten how to function without being disturbed!? I have built in that little red stop-button in my head, thinking that any minute one of the kids wil come and ask me something...
But i will persevere. I've written three pages of my new story, gotten my first story ready for printing (just need to install the printer i borrowed off my dad), changed my blog's lay-out for the fourth time this month, read and answered my emails, made dinner, found a few songs by KD Lang to listen to....
But not being disturbed isn't really what it's cracked up to be..
Maybe by tomorrow afternoon, when the cavallery is back...
No comments:
Post a Comment