Someone on the blog-community awarded me with the Beauty Award, and that involves sharing 7 things about yourself and passing the award on to 7 other bloggers.
The award can be found on my Dutch blog,
the 7 things here in English...
1.
I am
A girl of forty, dreamy, curious and full of amazement,
mother of 4 beautiful people, housewife and Love of Alan
In search of the meaning of my life, and getting somewhere...
2.
I do
lots of things that express what goes on inside of me.
Writing is one form of it, and a very important one, as well as painting and drawing,
and singing, which i do with no trepidation during the washing up and in the car...
And since finding meditation, i even find some peace inside.
3.
I dream
of a little house by the sea, with a big garden full of trees, so that i can enjoy nature as much as possible. I want there to be enough room for those who want to come and visit,
and a studio for all my rubbish, and a cat and a cherry tree
4.
I read
novels about lives, books on spirituality, magazines on beauty and finding that within yourself and around you, letters from friends all around the world, the truth in a face
5.
I know
that nothing lasts forever, that everything and everyone will change, that that is okay...
That love is beautiful, but also makes you vulnerable
That there is beauty in everyone...
6.
I see
Colours that make me happy
how tre wind plays with a many coloured ribbon-vane
films that make me laugh and cry
my child who disappears in the music he plays on his guitar
a little hand in mine
my mother who learns to accept
my father who stays himself
7.
I thought
that i belonged somewhere else, but things are right as they should be here - for now. That i needed others to make me feel happy, but i now believe that all i need is within myself. That being a mother is hard, but i see how i learn from my boys and girl, how their wisdom fills me and makes me happy, that guiding them towards adulthood is something that is the most wonderful i've done so far...
The award can be found on my Dutch blog,
the 7 things here in English...
1.
I am
A girl of forty, dreamy, curious and full of amazement,
mother of 4 beautiful people, housewife and Love of Alan
In search of the meaning of my life, and getting somewhere...
2.
I do
lots of things that express what goes on inside of me.
Writing is one form of it, and a very important one, as well as painting and drawing,
and singing, which i do with no trepidation during the washing up and in the car...
And since finding meditation, i even find some peace inside.
3.
I dream
of a little house by the sea, with a big garden full of trees, so that i can enjoy nature as much as possible. I want there to be enough room for those who want to come and visit,
and a studio for all my rubbish, and a cat and a cherry tree
4.
I read
novels about lives, books on spirituality, magazines on beauty and finding that within yourself and around you, letters from friends all around the world, the truth in a face
5.
I know
that nothing lasts forever, that everything and everyone will change, that that is okay...
That love is beautiful, but also makes you vulnerable
That there is beauty in everyone...
6.
I see
Colours that make me happy
how tre wind plays with a many coloured ribbon-vane
films that make me laugh and cry
my child who disappears in the music he plays on his guitar
a little hand in mine
my mother who learns to accept
my father who stays himself
7.
I thought
that i belonged somewhere else, but things are right as they should be here - for now. That i needed others to make me feel happy, but i now believe that all i need is within myself. That being a mother is hard, but i see how i learn from my boys and girl, how their wisdom fills me and makes me happy, that guiding them towards adulthood is something that is the most wonderful i've done so far...
No comments:
Post a Comment